Monday, July 23, 2012

Love

This last week I was blessed to have a chance to visit with two good friends from college.  The sad reality is that as we grow older, we move around, develop new careers, start families - and all of this makes it incredibly difficult to keep in touch with those we care about.  You really have to take advantage of the opportunities you have to get together, and make an effort to stay in contact with one another.  I have been looking forward to this weekend for a long time.

Several years ago I went on a study abroad trip to China and met two girls who I now consider some of my best friends.  I have been looking forward to this weekend and getting together for quite awhile.  Miss Natalie has been planning the day that she got to marry her best friend for some time now and we have been so excited to share that day with her.

Her wedding was beautiful!!  It was a gorgeous evening wedding at Postlewait's Country Weddings in Canby.  I was excited to have a chance during the reception to sneak away to take a few pictures of the grounds and decorations.








These pictures cannot even begin to describe the beauty of that evening.  And if they could portray the love in Natalie and Neil's eyes on that day, you would be as blessed as I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...