Before I get on to my Sunday Social post, can I just say that some people really need to grow up and act their age. I don't understand why people think it is okay to be rude in public and treat people like garbage, or why they want to start fights about nothing and harass others. If you want to be a pig-headed jerk, do it in your own home. Don't come out and ruin my night with your ignorant, snide and uncalled for remarks. If you are 40 years old and done nothing with your life, don't act like you are 21, just had your first drink, and are on top of the world.
Okay - enough ranting, and on to the fun part.
1. Did you sleepwalk as a child? I don't believe so. I did talk in my sleep, though.
2. Did you ever try to run away or sneak out of your house? Nope . . . I was a pretty boring, easy going child - no adventures here!
3. Did you have any imaginary friends? Not that I am aware of!!
4. Did you ever go toilet papering? *See #2!!* I was boring - no TP for me...
5. Did you ever sneak TV shows you weren't allowed to watch? I am with Ashley here - I used to watch MTV when I would babysit and the kids were sleeping. It wasn't exactly "forbidden", but my parents didn't like it either.
I guess I should get going on my Sunday chores and get the house into shape for the coming week. How depressing..... On the bright side - the sun is out again today!