Saturday, January 12, 2013

2013 Photography Bucket List

I know that I have talked before about thinking outside the box when trying to come up with new ideas for photography.  Sometimes, all it takes is changing your view, playing with the lighting, or photographing something that you ordinarily wouldn't.  But sometimes, we still hit dead ends.  Sometimes - we need to work a little harder and seek out our "inspiration" (there's that word again!!).

In an attempt to find some inspiration, I found an article posted by Click It Up a Notch about photography projects to try in 2013.  I know a lot of people are starting a Project 365 - which I love the idea of doing this, but I know that my schedule may prevent me from being able to fulfill it and I would only end up discouraged.

So, my current project: a 2013 Photo Bucket List.  I know I may not be able to complete all of these - but that will be the challenge.

2013 PHOTOGRAPHY BUCKET LIST

1. Sunset at Seaside
2. Twin babies
3. Las Vegas Strip
4. A beautiful waterfall (other than Multnomah Falls)
5. 1st birthday session
6. Downtown Seattle/Puget Sound
7. Timberline Lodge
8. City lights at night
9. A cactus
10. An engagement session
11. An extravagant themed photo
12. My new nephew
13. Jumping shot
14. A pier
15. Street photography
16. A series of old cars
17. A series of vintage signs
18. Golden Gate Bridge
19. Generations
20. Music

If anyone else is interested in putting together a bucket list and wants to share, please leave a link in the comments. I would love to see what some of you are planning on photographing this year. And I always appreciate any encouragement!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Kaeley, This is an ambitious list, but I am thinking completely doable for you. You go girl! I will be cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a doable list. I am a new follower, and a former resident of Portland. I look forward to seeing your work. I especially like the old truck pictures.

    everyday things in photos blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list. Has a couple similar to mine. I've posted my link with photos here. http://blog.danspratt.co.uk/2013/03/photography-bucket-list.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...