Thursday, January 10, 2013

Next Time: Remember Gloves

...because they really do keep your hands warm!  When I headed out to explore last weekend, I had good intentions and packed my gloves in my bag.  However, I must have been too excited to play with my new lens to remember to actually put them on.  By the time I remembered - my hands were beyond the point of cold and my gloves would have been worthless.

I am pretty impressed with the range on this thing.  Having new shooting capabilities should allow me to find more inspiration, as I will have more opportunities in potential subjects and points of view.

These shots come from two locations: one being a small beach in the next town over (although they really just blend together) and the other is a marina that I have featured before, but from the other end.

















I am getting close to getting caught up on my posting.  Hopefully by the end of this week I will be able to share everything from last week :)  Have a good night!!!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. I do recognize the marina from a previous post and love it just as much from the other end!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...