Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Photo Journal - Week 2




It seems like this week flew by . . . I worked on some crafts for my sister-in-law's upcoming baby shower.  Actually - I got quite a bit done for that.  We started off the week with a drive up into the middle of nowhere to shoot some guns :)  The highlight of the week had to be our date night.  Some good friends of our got some amazing tickets to the Blazer's game from work and invited us to come along.  We were *almost* courtside - and the view was awesome.  Oddly, the court looks smaller up close than it does from the nosebleed section or on t.v.  And tonight, I made some yummy chicken noodle soup with cheddar biscuits!

One last thing - today I reached over 2,000 views!!  Maybe for some, this is no big deal.  Some blogs probably get that in a month or a week even.  But I am pretty excited about my little accomplishment.

Another week gone...January is going to be over before we know it!!

Friday Photo Journal

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...