Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Photo Journal - or lack thereof...

I haven't really taken many pictures this week.  So I don't exactly have a photo journal to share.  However, I do have a few fun sky pics from my way to work this morning.  I don't know what it is about a beautiful sunrise (or sunset for that matter), but it just brings me a sense of peace.  It was only 25 degrees on my way in and the sun was coming up, while there was still a dense fog on the ground, surrounding the trees.  I could not believe how beautiful it was. 

What are some of the things that bring you peace and relaxation?






HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Kaeley hi! Oh rain on the window. Good thing it wasn't on your lens!
    Awesome photos!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots, I have never thought of a cell tower as something attractive, but it looks good as a focal point in your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all, but the second one is just stunning!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...