Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Photo Journal - Week 4


So - I was lazy this week.  The majority of my journal pictures this week are taken from my phone.  But my new phone has a pretty good camera so that's okay.

This week, my sister-in-law Kelsey and I hosted a baby shower for her sister Karlee.  I was a little nervous since I had never planned a baby shower before.  But it turned out pretty good.  Baby Easton's daddy is a big sports fan so we went with a baseball theme.  Kelsey enlisted Patti Cakes in Castle Rock to make some amazing cupcakes - they were a big hit!!

Wednesday I worked on putting together a new bill-schedule for the new year.  This year, I am determined to stay on top of things. 

And yesterday I tried something new with my hair.  It definitely did NOT turn out how I wanted it to.  I ended up looking like I had jumped back in time about 20 years.  Oh well, nobody made any comments about it at work anyways :)  I rounded off my day with some yummy baked chicken and peppers for dinner and a glass of wine!

Friday Photo Journal

Oh - I am guest blogging over at Beautiful Day today.  So be sure to go visit me there!!


HAPPY FRIDAY!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I think your hair turned out cute. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...