1. What is one thing you have always wanted to do but haven't (yet)? Drive across the country from Seattle to Boston.
2. Do you have children? Not yet - maybe someday.
3. Who is your biggest inspiration? My younger sister - she has always done exactly what she wants to without worrying about what anybody else would think about it.
4. Why did you start Blogging? With my first blog, to share recipes and crafts that I had tried and connect with other people. My Mind's Lens started to share my photography and get feedback on my work.
5. What is your favorite movie? There are so many, but if I could only pick one, it would probably be Pride & Prejudice.
6. What is your favorite food? Pizza - or just about anything with cream cheese.
7. Where would you travel if you could go to only 1 place? That's easy: Italy.
8. If you were stranded on a deserted island would you rather have electricity and your gadgets, or the actor/singer of your dreams? There aren't really any actors/singers that I would want to be stranded with, so electricity & gadgets.
9. What is your favorite meal of the day (Breakfast, Lunch, Snack, Dinner, Dessert)? Breakfast!
10. What do you do to relax after a long day? Pour a glass of wine and snuggle on the couch.
11. What is your favorite book? Anything by Nicholas Sparks.
11 Random things about me:
1. I spent 3 months in China at the end of my college "career"
2. I would rather be poor and have a happy life with my husband than have all the money in the world.
3. There is a 20 year gap between me and my youngest sibling.
4. If I could only eat 1 thing for the rest of my life, it would probably be either ice cream or bananas.
5. Christmas explodes at our house - I like to put out as many decorations as possible, without it looking too cluttered.
6. I would love to live somewhere where it is exactly 78-85 degrees year-round.
7. We have three of the cutest nieces ever...
8. ...and our first nephew on the way.
9. I try to always have my camera on me wherever I go, just in case.
10. I hate trying to pick out gifts.
11. Someday I would like to be able to transition my love for photography into a career.
11 Questions for the nominees:
1. If you could meet anyone, current or from the past, who would it be?
2. What is your LEAST favorite task around the house?
3. Where is your favorite place that you have visited?
4. What do you like to do when you have time to kill?
5. Spots or stripes?
6. What are the top three items on your wish list?
7. How many different cities have you lived in?
8. What is your favorite beverage?
9. Would you rather visit the ocean or the mountains?
10. How many blogs do you follow regularly?
11. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
11 Blogs I nominated:
1. Borrowed Heaven
2. Fourth House on the Right
3. Scattered Horizons Photography
5. Journey with Joy
6. Picking Peonies
7. You'll Shoot Your Eye Out
8. My Memory Art
9. City Girl Gone Country
10. Katie Stories
11. Its Raining Jelly Beans
Here are the rules should you choose to accept the award:
1. Thank your nominator and link back to the nominator’s blog in your post.
2. Answer the 11 questions posted by the nominator.
3. List 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Create 11 questions for your nominees.
5. Nominate 11 other fabulous up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers for the Liebster Blog Award.