Monday, December 31, 2012

Top 12 of 2012

I have a confession to make: sometimes I am a bit of a follower :)  This morning I have seen lots of "top 12" posts and have decided to join in.  They are right, though - picking just 12 favorite shots was not easy!!  Anyways - here it goes:













I hope all of you, my lovely followers (or those visiting for the first time!!), have a wonderful, safe New Years.  Please continue to follow me both here, and once a month at A Beautiful Day

See ya on the flip side!!



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kaeley!! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Head on over to http://healthyhiggins.blogspot.com/2013/01/woohoo-liebster-award.html and see what all it entails!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaeley! I haven't seen your posts forever. I have had tech difficulties during the past few weeks. It feels great to be back. Thank you for the year in review. That really helped. I love the closeup on the lights.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...