Sunday, April 28, 2013

Friday Photo Journal

I'm late, I know.  But I still wanted to link up with Melissa for Friday Photo Journal.

Friday Photo Journal

It was a busy week at our house!!


Last weekend I got to get my hair done for the first time in a very long time!  I was ready for a change.  Although it didn't turn out quite as dark as I expected, I like it.  I was also supposed to do two photo shoots, but they had to cancel and instead I got a super relaxing stay at home day on Sunday.....love those! 

Monday my sister-in-law and nephew and a friend of ours came over for a barbeque.  It was such a nice day outside!  Actually, all week has been beautiful weather.

After work Tuesday, I had an opportunity to do a photo shoot with a 1948 Plymouth - so much fun!

Throughout the week, I had to slowly get rid of my collection of Diet Coke cans that had collected on my desk at work.  I think I counted about 30 of them when it was at its' worst...

Thursday was uneventful, but Friday I got to make up for losing out on my Sunday photo shoots.  I had two afternoon sessions: one with a sweet 3 1/2 year old who I chased around the park for an hour.  I tried to stay ahead of her, but she was all over the place and I think I probably ended up with more photos of her back than her face.  Afterwards, I met with a wonderful family for family photos, as well as some close ups of their 2 week old baby.  It was a lot of fun.

To finish the day, we went to a birthday party for our friends' 3 year old.  It was nice to get a chance to visit with them and hang out out.

Hopefully this next week goes by quickly....it's almost vacation time!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a full weekend! Lovely collage. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...