Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Social

Weekends - how I have missed you!!  I love being able to stay in my pajamas half the day :)  I have a confession: I am actually writing this Saturday Night...my bad.  But I am hoping to have a productive day of photo shoots and editing tomorrow and I wanted to be sure to link up with Ashley this week.

So here you have it - a little bit about me on Sunday Social.

Sunday Social

1. What is your shopping weakness?  Grocery shopping: candy (yes...its a bad habit!!)  Regular shopping: dresses that I will only wear a handful of times.

2. What is your food weakness?  French fries - hands down.  *Milkshakes are a close second*

3. What is your go to movie to watch if nothing is on?  If my husband is watching too, Top Gun.  Otherwise, probably anything with Katherine Heigl.

4. What is your go to breakfast food?  That is a really tough one - I LOVE breakfast food!  If I had to pick just one, it would probably have to be eggs.

5. Do you drink coffee?  If so, how do you take it?  Either hot with cream and Splenda (or sugar-free french vanilla creamer if I am at home) or blended with sugar-free caramel (which is my new favorite now that the weather is getting warmer).

To join in the fun - go visit Ashley at http://www.ashleylately.com/, grab a button and link up!!  And for those of you visiting FROM Sunday Social, THANK YOU!!  I'd love to hear from you so I can visit you as well.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love french fries and eggs too!! :-) Found you through the social!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...