Sunday, April 21, 2013

Bucket List Update


I wanted to do a quick update on the bucket list I posted back in January.  Although I haven't been super focused on it, it has been on my radar.  I decided to look back over it and see if there is anything I could cross off the list.  Fortunately, there are a few - I was hoping for more, though.  So it looks like I have my work cut out for me for the rest of the year (it is almost 1/3 of the way over already!!).  I am getting there, though.

2013 PHOTOGRAPHY BUCKET LIST

1. Sunset at Seaside
2. Twin babies
3. Las Vegas Strip
4. A beautiful waterfall (other than Multnomah Falls)
5. 1st birthday session
6. Downtown Seattle/Puget Sound
7. Timberline Lodge
8. City lights at night
9. A cactus
10. An engagement session
I've actually gotten to do two of these!!  Here are some of my favorite shots:



11. An extravagant themed photo
12. My new nephew
This little man stole my heart from day 1... 

13. Jumping shot
14. A pier
15. Street photography
16. A series of old cars
17. A series of vintage signs
18. Golden Gate Bridge
19. Generations
20. Music


I'm excited to keep working on my list - and I have plans in the near future for some of these items.  So keep watching for more updates!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...