Monday, April 22, 2013

New link up (for me): 5 for Five

MOTIVATION
"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing" - Walt Disney Company


Why does it have to be so difficult to get motivated? Why can't they just make a pill that helps us get going and to stay focused?

I have been really struggling lately with trying to get our house back in shape, eat healthier and spend more time in the gym, as well as getting to work at a more reasonable hour.  So - in an attempt to concur these areas one step at a time, I'm going to participate in 5 for Five.  It's hosted by Jenn & Jessica each Monday. I am a list maker. It helps me stay on track and focused. Plus, there is something so satisfying about being able to check things off as they get done. Hopefully the accountability of posting my goals publicly will provide the additional encouragement I need.


PartyOfOne

So - here are my goals for this week...

1. Clean the bathrooms and washing machine.
Any tips on the washing machine would be greatly appreciated - it's older and a top loader.

2. Get to the gym before work at least one morning.
This will be a huge feat - I haven't gotten up that early in a very long time.  I feel so much better and more productive when I am up early.

3. Arrive at work no later than 9 o'clock each morning for the rest of the week.
It has been really difficult to readjust my sleep schedule now that I am working normal hours again.  It needs to happen, though.

4.  Comment on at least two other blogs each day.
I get so excited when I get comments on my posts, but I can get really lazy about reaching out to others.  Definitely something I want to work on.

5. Look into setting up an Etsy store to try to sell some of my photographs.
Again, any suggestions or advice are welcome.  I have never sold anything on Etsy and want to make sure everything goes smoothly.  So it may take a little bit of planning.

If I can get through these things this week, I will feel accomplished.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. When you get that Etsy shop set up, please let me know!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...