Sunday, July 8, 2012

Nieces

Okay - there is nothing technical or philosophical about this post.  I just want to brag a little about my beautiful nieces!! 
The oldest two: Taylor (5) and Taryn (1)
Holidays with kids are always fun - I love to watch how they react to all of the traditions and events.  The Fourth of July parade is especially entertaining!!



I had the pleasure of snuggling with this little doll for much of the afternoon - I think her mom was worried I might try to take her home with me!!

Tealyn (1 1/2 months)



And I'm not sure who gave Taryn a sucker - but she sure enjoyed it!!


I love my girls!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful kids. Love the photography and texture!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cuties! Thanks for joining us in the Summer Daze Fun Photo Party! Can't wait to see more from you. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...