Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Social

Quick link-up with Sunday Social!!
Sunday Social

1. 5 songs you will listen to for the rest of your life:
1. Fade Into You * Mazzy Star
2. All the Small Things * Blink 182
3. I Will Follow You Into the Dark * Death Cab for Cutie
4. Hear You Me * Jimmy Eat World
5. The Promise * Tracy Chapman

2. 5 things on your BUCKET LIST:
1. Take trip 1 to Europe to visit Greece, Italy and Germany.
2. Take trip 2 to Europe to visit Iceland, Scotland and England.
3. Have a baby or two.
4. Run a photography business specializing in engagement/wedding/maternity/newborn photography.
5. Take a photo in every one of the 50 states.

3. 5 celebs you'd love to hang out with for a day:
1. Anna Kendrick
2. Cameron Diaz
3. Jennifer Aniston
4. Ben Affleck
5. Alexa Narvaez *If you don't know who this is, "Google" Jorge & Alexa Narvaez!!

4. 5 things you always carry in your purse:
1. Wallet
2. Pen
3. Sunglasses
4. Keys
5. Lipgloss * Although I rarely actually use it.

5. 5 books on your reading list:
1-5: I wish I had time for that right now!!!

6. Share the last 5 pictures on your phone.








And now - I'm off to edit pictures :) *and get caught up on the last week of TV*

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...