Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Social

I had to prove that I am indeed still alive and hanging in there well.  So - after a long editing session, before going to bed and getting up to put in at least 10 hours at work all over again in the morning, I am going to quickly link up with Sunday Social.

Sunday Social

1. What is your favorite thing about spring?  I LOVE sunshine - being able to be comfortable outdoors - oh! and the smell of fresh cut grass!!

2. What is your favorite kind of flower to grow or receive?  I haven't grown any flowers since I the marigold kit I got for probably my 10th birthday.  But I love daisies and lilies!

3. What is your favorite nail polish color?  I love OPI nail polish - I have a bright pink one that is probably my favorite "color".  However, I love the look of a natural polish with white tips.

4. What is your favorite outdoor activity?  3 way tie: taking pictures; camping; laying on the beach

5. Do you have any fun spring plans?  Road trip to San Francisco to visit some friends!! (that is the main thing getting me through busy season...)

Okay - I REALLY am trying to get some pictures up from my recent couple of shoots.  But first, I HAVE to finish editing them and get them off in the mail to the waiting recipients :)  Goal for tomorrow night.....


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...