Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday

This week has flown by, it feels!  Next week is Thanksgiving, and soon it will be 
Christmas and in comes 2013!
It's crazy how quickly time passes sometimes.

1. My Job

I work with some really great people and everyday brings something new.

2. A Beautiful Morning

My drive in this morning required a last minute change in my planned post.  Although it was cold, this fall sunshine was just beautiful.

3. Not going hungry

It may sound silly, but really - people all over the world go hungry for days, weeks and months on end.  It really is sad and I feel fortunate that I live in a place where I don't have to worry about that.

4. Opportunities to Travel

Visiting new places is one of my favorite things to do.  My mother and father-in-law were gracious enough to send us to Jamaica for our honeymoon last year and it 
was a really amazing trip.

5. My Camera

This last year I have really jumped in with my photography.  I love this camera and can't wait to get some more "toys" for it!


I once read a question that went something like this: If you woke up each morning, with only the things you thanked God for the day before, what would your life look like?

What about you...would there be much there if tomorrow you only had the things you were thankful for today?  Just something to think about...for me especially.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...