Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thanksgiving!

This week has been a challenge. For some reason I have just felt stressed out and frustrated in pretty much all aspects of life. But today is a day to slow down and set all of that aside. It is a day to spend time with family and reflect on all of the good things and all of the people we are blessed to have in our lives. I hope you are fortunate to be able to spend this day with people who matter - people who care about you and who you care about in return.

So, despite having a bit of a rough week, here is what I am thankful for...

1. Music

 
 I am so grateful to having been blessed with the ability to play my piano, regardless of how well that may be...


2. The sunset


With the setting of the sun comes the end of the day, and the chance to do things differently tomorrow.


3. Mr. Fixit


I can't begin to count the number of times Tristan has had to fix little things on my car . . . even just this week!


4. Holidays

 Maybe not the best portrayal of the holidays - but I
am pretty excited to start making Christmas Cookies!!!


5. Fun

What is the point of life if you can't have a little fun?!?
 

I hope you all have a chance to spend today with your loved ones.  Just slow down with me and enjoy.  Have a great Thanksgiving!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...