Thursday, September 6, 2012

Sleep

Sleep: children resist it, parents relish it - we all need it.  This little girl is one cute sleeper, though!!  I had the opportunity to do my second official photo shoot, as well as my first newborn shoot, last week.


 It was so hard to decide which photos to spend time editing - and even harder to pick the ones I was going to showcase here!!!


Some of my favorite photos are the ones focusing on specific body parts - especially her feet and belly!


Next up will probably be some sibling shots.  I think big sister is looking forward to it being her turn again.  This was definitely a fun shoot.  Hopefully I will get some chances to do some more baby shoots in the near future!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, how precious! A beautiful wee girl, beautifully posed and shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely beautiful and what treasures for her parents to look back on to remember their newborn! It goes by so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you...baby feet are one of the cutest things...how can anyone be so tiny! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...