Saturday, September 29, 2012

Sunset


Tomorrow is the last day of September.  Living in the northwest, by now we usually expect shorter days and for there to be a chill in the air.  This year - yes it is still dark out when I get up in the morning and by the time we are done with dinner it is getting dark again - but the days have been WARM!  While the summer has been drawn out, it will probably be gone completely before long and be replaced with rainy, dreary days.













In the meantime, there have been some beautiful sunsets lately.  I've heard it is partly because of the smoke being blown in from wildfires in this part of the country.  I don't think wildfires are a good thing, but I am grateful to get to enjoy the colors playing across the evening sky.

What a beautiful evening!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...