Tuesday, February 19, 2013

25 Random Facts

Good morning!!  Thank you, to Julie at A Beautiful Day!  She tagged me in her recent post and now it's my turn to share...>

The purpose is just to share some random facts about yourself and then tag other bloggers so that they can get in on the action.  So here goes....probably more than you ever wanted to know.....

1. Where were you born? Astoria, OR


2. Were you named after someone? Nope - all original!

3. If you have children, how many do you have? None yet.

4. How many pets do I have? No pets here - someday, when we actually have a yard.

5. What was your worst injury? Considering how much of a klutz I am, I've never been seriously inured.  The worst was probably when I was 12 or 13 - we were on vacation and I sprained my ankle.  Moments later, hobblying down the stairs, I cut said ankle on a piece of rusty rebar.  Trip to the hospital for a tetanus shot isn't ideal while on vacation.

6. Do I have a special talent? It's not anything special, but I can play the piano.


7. What's your favorite thing to bake? I love to bake cupcakes - especially easy recipes :)  (A box of cake mix, mixed with a can of diet soda is the best!

8. What's your favorite fastfood? French fries!!

9. Would I bungee jump? If it was over water, absolutely.  I might need someone to force me or I might chicken out.  But I definitely want to try it.

10. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their eyes - whether they're welcoming or not.

11. When was the last time I cried? I probably have in the last month some time, but probably because I made a big deal out of nothing.

12. Any current worries? Getting enough sleep!!!  And getting through all of my work on time.

13. Name three drinks you drink regularly. Coffee, Diet Coke, Wine


14. What is your favorite book? Anything by Nicholas Sparks (yes, I'm a girly girl).

15. Would you like to be a pirate? I like to see out of both eyes, myself.

16. What are your favorite smells? Summer!!

17. Why do you blog? To share a little about myself and my photography.  

18. What song do you want played at your funeral? It may be cheesy, and totally typical, but Amazing Grace.

19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Probably my struggle to stay in shape - I have the desire, but tend to lack the motivation.

20. What is your favorite hobby? That's a silly question...my camera!! (and spending time w/my love)

21. What do you look for in a friend?  Someone who listens, isn't a flake, genuinely cares and who I can actually enjoy spending time with.

22. Name something you have done you never thought you would do.  Shot a gun - I used to be completely terrified of guns and wanted nothing to do with them.  But it turns out, I am actually a decent shot!


23. What are your favorite things to do? Going out for dinner and drinks with my hubby and friends...well any time spent with Tristan.  Taking pictures.  And traveling!

24. Any pet peeves? Bad drivers!!  And flakes.  I hate when people who are supposed to be friends refuse to take initiative and get together.

25. What's the last thing that made you laugh? I was literally crying last night watching American Dad.  I'm not usually that into "adult cartoons", but I watch them with Tristan.  There was a scene where these kids were dancing with their hineys in the air.  I tried to find the clip to share it, but I guess it's not out there yet.


Renae @ Simple Sequins

Alyson @ Acorn Photography

Brianne @ My Life As...

Nicki @ Bended Road Photography

April @ House by Hoff

Ashley @ Ashley Spain

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for joining in....i loved reading all your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaeley, thanks for tagging me. I'll not be able to get to this until tomorrow, but will definitely play along.

    Thanks for visiting and thanks for sharing the tidbits about yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...