1. What was your biggest middle school fashion mistake? Hmm...I'm not sure. Probably wearing the foam Old Navy flip flops too much!
2. Who were your best friends in high school? Jessica, Effie, Sam and Karlee
3. What was your typical weekend like for you in high school? I actually worked a lot in high school. Usually Friday and Saturday nights were either spent at work or out with friends - either at a game or going to the movies or something. Sundays were mostly family days - church in the morning, an afternoon at home, and youth group in the evenings. I guess I probably did some homework too :)
4. Did you have any boyfriends/girlfriends? I dated two boys in high school - neither were good decisions. One was a Jehovah's Witness, and since I am not, his family did not know about it. That situation did not end well. The other boy was a couple years older than me and turned out to be a complete jerk. Neither relationship lasted more than a few months, fortunately.
5. Did you have any secret codes with your friends? I don't remember ever having any secret codes. But we would pass notes in the hallway that were folded up a special way. I don't think I could fold it now, though, if I tried!
6. If you could relive one day/moment/experience from middle school or high school, what would it be? High school graduation. Or prom. Both seemed really surreal and I don't think I appreciated either as much as I should have.
I haven't really looked back at pictures from high school in awhile, so this has been fun!