1. What is the best Valentine's Day you've ever had? I am lucky to be with someone who is very thoughtful and sentimental and always makes Valentine's Day pretty special. A couple of years ago we went to a wonderful dinner at a local German restaurant, followed by a hotel stay in the city. He also has sent me flowers at work - which completely made up for having to be there.
2. What is the worst Valentine's Day you've ever had? I don't think I've ever really had a bad one - maybe just uneventful.
3.What did you do for Valentine's Day this year? Tristan got up and made breakfast before I had to go to work - huge, gooey cinnamon rolls! He also made me laugh with a sweet card and a bag of yummy chocolates (we promised nothing big this year). He ALSO came and met me after work for dinner at Outback Steakhouse - their "Bloomin' Onion"s are to DIE FOR (and so NOT good for you!!).
4. What is your best Valentine's idea if you are single? Either stay in and cook yourself a yummy dinner, while curled up in a blanket and watching a movie - or go out with friends.
5. What is your favorite Valentine's candy? Candy. Lol - I'm not too picky. But the white chocolate truffles I got this year are pretty amazing.
6. Favorite Valentine's memory from your childhood? Mom would always have little gifts for us in the morning before we went off to school - and then we would get Valentine's balloons sent to us at school.
Come link up at Sunday Social with Ashley!!