Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Social

I know .... I have been extremely absent this week.  I didn't even turn my computer on until Friday night.  That's the life of a tax preparer during busy season!!  I worked 20 hrs of over time this last week and it was only week 2!  Luckily, today I am taking the day off to go pick up my love at the airport after "guys weekend away" and hopefully will get a chance to take a few pictures.  Until then, I am popping in at Sunday Social!  Join me.

Sunday Social

1. What was your first car?  A 1996 Honda Civic.  I loved that car - but I only had it for about 3 months before I totalled it :(

2. Who was your favorite childhood teacher?   I have to say there were two.  My kindergarten and 1st grade teacher, Mrs. Cadd, was wonderful!  She even kept a handful of our projects and sent them to us when we graduated from high school.  My second one was my high school chemistry teacher, Mr. Blecha.  I had always hated science but that class changed my mind - at least a little bit.

3.Were you involved in any sports/extra curricular activities?  I played softball from the age of 7 to about 14.  We played in lots of tournaments and have several trophies to show for it.  I also played volleyball for 2 years in middle school and my freshman and sophomore years of high school.  Unfortunately, all the pictures are buried away somewhere.
 
4. What was your favorite birthday party?  I might be mixing two together - I'm not sure.  But I remember my mom throwing a surprise party for me when I was probably in 4th or 5th grade, maybe.  I also have this memory of making t-shirts with iron-ons that had everybody's names on them and dancing around in the dining room.  We were weird, I know.

My favorite "adult" birthday party - my now-husband and two of our married friends took my to Lincoln City for my 21st birthday.  It was so much fun.  We stayed in an ocean-front room, went shopping and to the aquarium and was museum and out to dinner - a lot of fun.

5. Who was your teen celebrity crush?  Honestly, I don't think I ever really had one - again, weird - I know.

6. What show/movie did your parents not allow you to watch?  When the movie Titanic came out, I wasn't allowed to watch it because it was too graphic and had "adult" scenes.  Once I was old enough, I never really thought to watch it until maybe 5 years ago.



post signature

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...