1. What was your first car? A 1996 Honda Civic. I loved that car - but I only had it for about 3 months before I totalled it :(
2. Who was your favorite childhood teacher? I have to say there were two. My kindergarten and 1st grade teacher, Mrs. Cadd, was wonderful! She even kept a handful of our projects and sent them to us when we graduated from high school. My second one was my high school chemistry teacher, Mr. Blecha. I had always hated science but that class changed my mind - at least a little bit.
3.Were you involved in any sports/extra curricular activities? I played softball from the age of 7 to about 14. We played in lots of tournaments and have several trophies to show for it. I also played volleyball for 2 years in middle school and my freshman and sophomore years of high school. Unfortunately, all the pictures are buried away somewhere.
4. What was your favorite birthday party? I might be mixing two together - I'm not sure. But I remember my mom throwing a surprise party for me when I was probably in 4th or 5th grade, maybe. I also have this memory of making t-shirts with iron-ons that had everybody's names on them and dancing around in the dining room. We were weird, I know.
My favorite "adult" birthday party - my now-husband and two of our married friends took my to Lincoln City for my 21st birthday. It was so much fun. We stayed in an ocean-front room, went shopping and to the aquarium and was museum and out to dinner - a lot of fun.
5. Who was your teen celebrity crush? Honestly, I don't think I ever really had one - again, weird - I know.
6. What show/movie did your parents not allow you to watch? When the movie Titanic came out, I wasn't allowed to watch it because it was too graphic and had "adult" scenes. Once I was old enough, I never really thought to watch it until maybe 5 years ago.