Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Goodbye for Now

If there was a better way to say it, I would.  But the only thing I know to do is cut to the chase.  I've made the decisions to step away from My Mind's Lens for awhile.  It won't probably be forever, but for now the distance is indefinite. 

I have loved getting to know many bloggers, both near and far.  You have all taught me things and brought joy to my day.  I will try to continue to follow some of the blogs I read regularly - but blogging is not going to be a priority for awhile.  I need to redirect my time and energy towards other areas of my life, areas that aren't so strong right now.

Thank you all for being supportive of my photography and my journey.  I appreciate it more than you know.

Maybe I will be back someday - and I hope you will rejoin me then.

Goodbye for Now.

post signature

3 comments:

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...