Monday, May 27, 2013

All in the Family

Earlier last week, I announced the opening of my shop on Etsy, Seashore Photography.  I have been a little disappointed in the lack of viewers, and the failure to sell any prints.  However, I am trying to stay hopeful that I will eventually sell SOMETHING.

Other potential opportunities for promotion that I am looking into include a local art show and sale that is coming up in July, as well as entering a few pictures in the county fair.  Yes, these are small-time, but this exposure would be better than none!

I have one more photo shoot to share from last week.  After spending time at my sister-in-law's house and taking some pictures to celebrate the baby's first birthday (if you missed these photos, click here!), I headed over to a friend's place to do some family photos for her and her two little ones.  They live outside of town, so their property was the perfect location.












What a beautiful family!  As always, I was grateful for the opportunity to create these memories for them...


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...