Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sunday Social

BBQ season has officially begun!  We BBQ'd last weekend . . . and are heading to another one today.  But before we go, I am linking up for Sunday Social!  **Summer theme!!**

Sunday Social

1. What is your best summer memory as a kid? The weeks spent at our cabin in northern Idaho.

 

2. What is your favorite summer drink? Malibu with pineapple juice!!

3. What is your favorite summer TV show?  Most of the shows I like to watch air in the fall and spring...so I can't think of any good summer shows.

4. What is the best outdoor summer activity? Camping and laying on the beach (and road trips)



5. What are your summer vacation essentials?  Sunglasses and flip-flops.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...