Friday, May 24, 2013

Dropping like flies!

Apparently I am on a roll!  This weekend, my youngest niece is turning ONE!  Yes....that meant a photo shoot was in order - it looks like once I get started on these bucket list items, there's no stopping me!

We took advantage of the sunshine earlier this week and I have to say, I loved the results!  I think her momma and nana did, too, so that's always good!

2013 PHOTOGRAPHY BUCKET LIST

1. Sunset at Seaside
2. Twin babies
3. Las Vegas Strip
4. A beautiful waterfall (other than Multnomah Falls)
5. 1st birthday session









I am so in love with this sweet little face...Happy Birthday Sunshine!! 

6. Downtown Seattle/Puget Sound
7. Timberline Lodge
8. City lights at night
9. A cactus
10. An engagement session
11. An extravagant themed photo
12. My new nephew
13. Jumping shot
14. A pier
15. Street photography
16. A series of old cars
17. A series of vintage signs
18. Golden Gate Bridge
19. Generations
20. Music


post signature

3 comments:

  1. ah, so cute :) lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely set of photos - she's adorable! And so expressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely photos! I'm a new follower, so glad I found you on the blog hop! would you like to follow me too? I am interested in photography too which is what led me here! Looking forward to reading more. :)

    www.lookingasuare.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...