Friday, September 27, 2013

10 Things I Believe

I Believe . . .
1. I believe in second chances
2. I believe in doing what you love, not just what gets you paid
3. I believe children deserve to grow up in a happy, loving home
4. I believe in the occasional piece of chocolate or bowl of ice cream
5. I believe twice-a-year vacations should be mandatory
6. I believe in a few drinks at the end of a rough week
7. I believe in taking care of the people we love
8. I believe we have the power to determine the path our lives take
9. I believe it is okay to take time for yourself every once in awhile
10. I believe that one of the most important tasks in life is establishing relationships

I also believe that music can set the mood for your entire day. So, thank you Flo Rida for this gem:

Can't Believe It (feat. Pitbull) by Flo Rida on Grooveshark
Linking up with Whitney for #backthatazzup

**I almost forgot! I am over at A Beautiful Day today for In Focus Friday, so make sure you stop by!**
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Love me some Flo Rida and Pit Bull.....you can't help but dance when it comes on - even if you are in your chair at work! ;) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. our morals and beliefs are basically the same.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...