Monday, September 23, 2013

5 for Five {+An Intro to my Newest Sponsor}

Last Week's Goals:

1. Go to the gym at least 4 days.  I kind of managed this one...technically I only went three days - but one day I did a full 45 minute workout, and then went to one of the classes for an hour.  So I kinda got two days in one.

2. Drink a minimum of 6 glasses of water per day.  Failed . . . I really need to find my big water bottle - I'm a lot better with that than refilling a small one all day {not that it is a good excuse...}

3. Get caught up on dishes & laundry . . . again.  Almost - not quite there yet, though.  This week!!

4. Finish my latest craft project - then blog about my fall decorations.  I got halfway through this one - here is the link to my latest project, but I still need to share all of my fall decor :)

5. Clean up and organize office.  Yeah right - I barely stepped foot in this room last week . . . It really isn't a huge priority for me right now, though.

Goals for this Week:

1. Go to the gym at least 4 days.  I want to keep this one on here for another week, to try to help create a better habit of consistency.

2. Drink a minimum of 6 glasses of water per day.  This NEEDS to happen.

3. Write post to share fall decorations.  I really love my fall-themed living room right now, and can't wait to share it all!.

4. Clean out under the kitchen sink.  This is something that has needed to happen for awhile and I have been avoiding it like the plague. But our kitchen sink has been leaking, resulting in some nastiness growing in the cabinet and it needs to be dealt with. I better invest in a jug of bleach and a face mask! (I've already got the rubber gloves ready to go)

5. Work on paperwork to officially license my photography business.  I have been holding off on doing this {probably a big no-no} to see if the business idea would even really be viable. But I have been booking quite a few sessions recently and have had a few people ask lately whether I am licensed *oops* So I think it is probably time to bite the bullet and deal with it.


**************************************************************************************************************************************************
Meet Susannah
Hi there! I'm Susannah and I blog at Simple Moments Stick. I'm a newlywed, living with my handsome hubby in Portland, Oregon. (Do you live nearby? I'd LOVE to meet you IRL!) Nate and I have been married about two years but I definitely still give us newlywed status. Maybe we'll always be newlyweds... Simple Moments Stick is a place where I share all aspects of my life. One day I might share a few silly YouTube videos, another day I might talk about my faith, and a third day I might flaunt how awesome my husband is. (Although, he thinks that should be ALL I blog about) My heart behind my blog is to connect with other women around the country (and world!) to love on and encourage one another. Come on over and visit! Make sure you leave a comment so I know you stopped by and I'd LOVE to become your friend!!!

 
Susannah is also participating in the Fall Adspace Giveaway that is going on right now. You have until midnight on Wednesday ( 09/25 @ 12 am PST) to enter, so make sure to stop by!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...