Goals for this Week:
1. Go to the gym at least 4 days. This gives me ONE free day during the work week that I can either blow it off, or exceed my goal and make it 5 days at the gym!
2. Drink a minimum of 6 glasses of water per day. I want to drink 8, but if setting my goal at only 6 helps me get through this week successfully, then so be it.
3. Get caught up on dishes & laundry . . . again. For a
4. Finish my latest craft project - then blog about my fall decorations. I just put them up on Sunday and am pretty excited. A few of them are new, most are making a comeback from the last couple years.
5. Clean up and organize office. My craft/music/office room is a little bit out of control and needs some help...
What are your goals for this week? Link up with Party of One!