Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Last of the Summer

I had big plans for this summer.  Big.  How is it even possible that it is over?  Granted, we still get decent weather through much of September, but really?  Labor Day has come and gone and I feel like there are so many things I planned to do this summer that never were done.

1. Spend a night downtown with friends.
2. Visit the Painted Hills of Eastern Oregon.
3. Go to a drive-in movie.
4. Take a week-long camping trip.
5. Go jet-skiing.
6. Dance at Bushwhackers with the girls from work.

What's really sad, is that almost all of these were absolutely doable, but I just didn't!  It is a little hard for both of us to take enough time off to go camping for a whole week, and the Painted Hills would be a camping trip in itself, but really?!  There is a drive-in theater less than 2 hours away, and how hard is it to arrange a real girl's night out?

Next summer, I am writing a bucket list, one specifically for the summer, and COMPLETING it!  This weekend we are going off for one last hoorah - a couple nights of camping at the beach with some friends and family.  I am going to try to put together a post for tomorrow, but if I don't have time, have a great weekend!!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I don't feel like I did enough fun stuff this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The summer flew by.....we are still having 100 degree days here....uuuggghhh!!!!! Enjoy the beach this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...