Here is a little sneak peak at what I've been working on:
How cute is this little guy?!?
There should be more to come of these lovely folks once I get all caught up on editing...in the meantime, I REALLY need to get through the rest of these 50 mind-freeing questions! *Who thought it would take me this long...not me!*
- 31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
- I feel "alive" alot lately...probably a couple of weeks ago when we spent time at the beach with friends.
- 32. If not now, then when?
- Probably never - so just do it now!!
- 33. If you haven't achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
- Security, money...
- 34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
- Yes . . . it's a really satisfying, comforting feeling.
- 35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
- Because the human race is selfish and prideful.
- 36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?I
- 'm a strong believer in the grey area...
- 37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
- My real job? Yes. But I would still do something to pass the time. **Pictures**
- 38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
- More work I actually enjoyed.
- 39. Do you feel like you've lived this day a hundred times before?
- Not at all.
- 40. When was the last you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believe in?
- Probably last year when I decided to really pursue photography. I didn't know where it would go, but decided to give it a try anyway!