Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Major Announcement One of This Week!

I am excited!  Coming up on Sunday is my FIRST BLOGIVERSARY for My Mind's Lens!!  I really didn't think I would get this far...Watch for a really exciting announcement in the next few days.

In the meantime, I have another announcement that I am REALLY excited to share - My Mind's Lens is now taking sponsors!  I debated this for a while and did a lot of research on how it would work.  But after looking around at some of the blogs I frequent, I decided it would be worth it.  For 30 days, sponsors' buttons will be cycled through 5 at a time in my sidebar.  I will also be sure to give them each a little shout-out during the month.

If you are interested, you can find more information HERE.  

Stay tuned for more!

post signature

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...