In honor of his birthday, I am going to be super sappy and girly and share 30 things I love about him.
1. He makes me laugh. Everyday.
2. He is passionate about life, his friends/family and his hobbies.
3. He is probably more sentimental than I am.
4. He loves to travel as much as I do.
5. He gives really good back rubs *when he chooses to*
6. He works really hard and enjoys his job.
7. He's a great cook, but never follows a recipe - it's always his own creation.
8. He knows what kind of mood I am in before I even am fully awake in the morning.
9. He has a wonderful family who has always welcomed me with open arms.
10. He's my live-in mechanic and takes good care of my car.
11. He encourages me to be the best person I can.
12. He plays the guitar (and sings).
13. He knows how to have fun.
14. He has a great group of friends - some that even feel like family.
15. He has the hugest heart and would do anything for the people he cares about.
16. He is great with our nieces and nephews.
17. He will be a good dad someday.
18. He has a lot of dreams for our future.
19. He tells me about his crazy dreams that happen...all the time!
20. He is usually the life of the party.
22. He is my teddy bear.
23. He always stands up for what he believes in.
24. He is probably one of the most honest people you will ever meet.
25. He keeps life interesting.
26. He makes me want to wake up in the morning.
27. He has pretty good fashion sense - he's even picked out my new clothes before.
28. He is a really good gift-giver *my complete opposite!*
29. He likes frozen yogurt.
30. He is my most-handsome hero.