Saturday, June 15, 2013

Out and About

What I thought would be a late, quiet morning quickly turned into something else this morning.  To start, I was up earlier than normal instead of sleeping in (before 6 a.m. on a Saturday is just wrong!), then ended up meeting a friend at the farmer's market.  I bought some flowers, as well as a special surprise for the man of the house - a jalepino plant!!  I hope they grow!!



 There were so many vendors selling beautiful flowers!!



How do you pass those up?!?

We also found some treasures at the Habitat for Humanity store....we have some projects in store!  I also found this old cash register - though I only took a picture since I don't really have anything to do with it.



And probably my favorite find of the day was this super neat calendar....it is a set of 5 blocks.  Two of them have numbers, the other three have the months written on each side.  Yes - I got a really cool calendar.  I probably won't remember to change the date very often, but at least it will look neat!  I will post a picture of it later...

I had a noon photo session - and have another in just a little bit.  But during my break my sister-in-law and I went on a little drive and found this gem:


 
I almost forgot!!!  How cool is this old popcorn stand?!



TOMORROW~THERE WILL BE A BIG, IMPORTANT, EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT!!  SO MAKE SURE YOU COME BACK!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...