Friday, June 21, 2013

Always Something New

One of the things that I love about photography is that you can always get better.  You are never stuck using a single style or portraying a single subject.  You can upgrade your equipment, try different lighting, evolve your images but changing the composition.  Even without changing anything, you can learn different ways to use the equipment you already have.  This applies whether your primary camera is a point-and-shoot, DSLR, or even your iPhone.

The camera on my Samsung Galaxy is actually pretty great.  With 8 megapixels, it is wonderful for a phone camera.  Today, I figured out that it even has a panoramic mode.  Here is a sample of my first try at it:


I definitely have some work to do, but you get the idea.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. How cool is that???? I love my Samsung Galaxy and it is only a 2.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...