I am doing really good with my goal to keep up on my editing during this busy week, so here are so more of my favorites of Aleea.
Finally . . . the last installment of "50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind". Are you tired of these yet? To be honest, I am a little bit. But I'm not a quitter...so here goes the last 10:
- 41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
- My grandparents who I haven't seen for a few months, and my two lovely "roommates" from China - I miss those girls!!
- 42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
- No way - if I could have 10 more good years of enjoying life and spending time with those I love, that is what matters. I may not be gorgeous or famous, but the people who DO know me like me just the way I am.
- 43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
- Anyone can be alive. It is sad to think how many people just live their lives sitting on the side lines. I don't want to be one of those people - the type of person who just takes things as they come and don't make an effort to go out and do things for themselves. Truly living means living with intent and doing things because you want them - making the most of the time you do have.
- 44. When is it time to stop calculating risks and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
- If it is a life or death situation, you don't have time to evaluate - you just have to act. If you have a major decision to make, though, it is probably best to way your options and think long and hard...
- 45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
- Just because we may learn from a mistake, doesn't mean it is an easy lesson to learn. Even if this is the case - it's not something that we WANT to experience.
- 46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
- Dance more!!
- 47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
- Probably the last time I was working out....
- 48. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
- I have to real loves in my life: my husband and my camera *which he gave me*. I try to make an effort every day to be sure to express my love to Tristan. And my camera, well she knows I love her due to how often I spend time with her :)
- 49. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
- It's hard to know...I remember weird details and events sometimes. But forget equally important ones. So maybe?
- 50. Decisions are being made right now. The questions is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
- These days? I make them for myself for the most part. That hasn't always been the case, though.
Have a great day!!!