Monday, June 17, 2013

5 for Five

Here is a quick recap on my goals for the last week...

1. Drink two bottles of water every day. 3 out of 5 days.  We have HORRIBLE tap water and were out of bottled one night so it didn't quite happen.  And Friday night I went to happy hour with some ladies from work so we weren't exactly drinking water...But I did get at least one bottle down those days.

2. Update monthly budget. FAILED! To be honest, I forgot about this one.  It was just tooooo busy.

3. Upload and sort photos the same day they were taken. PASSED! I HAD to make sure this happened or else I would have fallen behind really quickly.

4. Edit photos within three days of when they are taken. PASSED! I even got one set in the mail two days after they were taken!

5. No soda. PASSED! During the workweek anyways.  I did have a soda on Saturday with my Subway sandwich....but that was the only one all week!

So....I guess I was 3 for 5 again this week.  We need to work on that.

Goals for this week:

1. Drink two bottles of water every day.  I'm going to try this again until it actually happens, and becomes more of a habit.
2. Update monthly budget. This really needs to get done.  So it looks like this one stays, too.
3. Get caught up on the dirty dishes by Tuesday evening, and wash them as they are used the rest of the week. I am really bad about letting the dirty dishes stack up....not good.
4. Go to the gym at least three times.  My gym buddy is back from vacation so maybe this can actually happen.
5. Respond to all comments received this week.  ....If possible.  Like I mentioned yesterday at Sunday Social, no-reply bloggers really bug me....no offense if that is you!  I just want to be able to respond to you!!
 
 
PartyOfOne

Have a great week!!! 
*and don't forget about the GIVEAWAY*


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...