Friday, July 26, 2013

All Over the Place

GOOD MORNING! Yes, it's a good morning because this girl doesn't have to go to work!  Thank goodness for "too slow" days sometimes...There are a few different thing on my mind this morning, so I'm just going to jump right in.

First of all, make sure you stop by A Beautiful Day today, where I am guest posting.  Julie is always such a gracious hostess, I love working with her every month.  *And visiting throughout the month as well :)*

Second, it's weigh-in day and sadly I did not do as well this week as last.  I loss less than a pound - disappointing.  That's what happens when you go to the fair, have a few glasses of wine and miss a couple of days at the gym, I suppose.  At least I didn't gain weight.  Looks like someone will be working extra hard next week!

Finally, I have been receiving so many comments lately from people who are "noreply-comment"ers...This makes me sad.  I love all of my followers and the people stopping by from various link-ups during the week.  I read all of the comments that come in and try to respond to them all, as well.  So when I don't have the opportunity to respond, I feel bad.  For a while, I wasn't even aware of this setting and I wonder if a lot of other people don't know about it either.  If you want help in changing this setting, let me know!  Then we can actually have a conversation!!

Annnddd...because I am excited to be starting my weekend 8 hours early, I'm linking up with Whitney for #backthatazzup Friday.

Don't Stop Believin' by Journey on Grooveshark

Come on, who doesn't love some Journey?!

Well - I'm off to make something of my day off.  There is lots of housework to get caught up on and a very dirty car in the driveway that needs some love.  *My honey will be so proud of me when he comes home to a clean car!!*


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day off! And don't get discouraged on the minimal weight loss this week...it is a loss after all no matter the size! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Losing a pound is still good if you weren't especially good at eating healthy and exercising! Good for you!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...