Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Wishing on a Dream

This morning I was reading Holli's wishes over at Holli's Hoots and Hollers and was *inspired* to share some of my own.  Some may be silly, others more serious, all true.  Some of the them may be realized, while others just a dream.  What is important, is that they are mine.

I wish that I did not like sweets so much * I wish I was better about budgeting our money * I wish we could afford to go on more vacations * I wish that I had realized some things several years ago and dealt with them then, when there was still a chance to fix them * I wish that I could go back to school to actually study photography * I wish some people weren't so flaky * I wish I read more * I wish keeping a healthy weight and diet wasn't such a struggle for me * I wish we owned our own home * I wish I had taken my piano lessons more seriously when I was younger and didn't let the skills I had learned slack off * I wish I saw certain friends more often * I wish I saw my sisters more often * I wish I had sold some of my work on Etsy by now * I wish my blog would grow a little faster * I wish housework wasn't such a chore * I wish I was better at gift-giving * I wish I was more of a runner *I wish that this world was not so complicated * I wish that people treated each other better & with more respect * I wish there was more time in the day * I wish spiders and snakes and bugs did not exist * I wish that babies could stay babies {sometimes} * I wish that I knew what the future held * I wish there were more job opportunities in the area we'd like to move to * I wish I had the time and energy to cook complete, healthy meals more often * I wish that I could do a full load of laundry {from start to closet} without the clothes sitting in a basket for 3 days * I wish I knew how to design my business website to include professional-looking slideshows for my galleries * I wish I could close my eyes in one place, and open them in another * I wish I lived by the ocean - or on a lake * I wish that we didn't have to sleep {I could get so much more done in a day!}

Those are just some of my wishes . . . before I run off to find a wishing well, here are a few more of my favorite images from Miss Liv's 1st Birthday session last week:



I am having a really hard time not sharing everything.  But I will do my best to keep it short.





I wish you could hear this munchkin's giggle - She had the BEST belly laugh!



Now this. Is my favorite part!








Now. Go enjoy Tuesday.  Ha - Just kidding. I promise to try at least!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Totally lovin' that high chair with the colorful streamers! Also lovin' that blackboard, did you get it on Etsy? I only ask because I'm looking at that sort of decor with my daughter for her wedding. We created our own save-the-dates with chalkboard fonts and papers. Lover that look. Happy 1st birthday to your cute one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great wishes Kaeley.
    The pictures with the cake are the best. Sheer delight in playing with the icing. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and I have a lot of the same wishes and at least for me some are soooo frustrating!But the best we can do is just keep on keeping on!!! Livia is such a cutie and those cake pics are just the absolute best!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome party pictures! turning ONE is such a big deal!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...