Tuesday, July 30, 2013

~Calling Guest Bloggers~

I am beginning to realize that the next few weeks are shaping up to being pretty busy.  I will still be around, but I'm not sure how consistently I am going to be able to post.  If anyone would be interested in guest posting for me in the next two to three weeks, that would be AMAZING!

It can be a DIY project, photos from your favorite trip, or just something funny and entertaining.  It's completely up to you what you write about.  If a few of you could help me keep everyone else captivated for a few weeks, I would be very grateful.

If you are interested, send me an email and let me know the name of your blog (and the web address), as well as what you would like to post about.  If you could also include a short little bio, that would be great.  Maybe this will give me a chance to get to know some of my readers a little bit better, too!!

You can email me at : kaeley *dot* a *dot* mull@gmail.com
{or click the envelope icon in the sidebar!}

I look forward to hopefully hearing from some of you!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...