Friday, July 19, 2013

Wedding Bells and Seashells {Part 2}

Didn't get enough yesterday?  I don't think I will ever get enough of photographing beautiful people....tonight I have me second-ever senior portrait session.  Hopefully this one will bring me some more business!!  Anyways, back to the wedding . . .

I think that if I had to do it over, I would have a simple beach wedding....in Hawaii, where you can *usually* depend on the weather.












I thought about dragging this out to one more post - but I think instead I will just pick a few favorites of the bride & groom, and of the whole family, and call it good.









Congratulations, Randall and C.C.!  You have a beautiful family and I am so grateful to have been able to help you celebrate this perfect afternoon.
{If you missed the previous post with the first half of the wedding photos, you can find it here!}


post signature

1 comment:

  1. You did a fantastic job!! Beach photos are so pretty :) good luck with the senior portraits! Im sure they will turn out just as great

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...