Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I Got an Award!

...a Liebster Award that is!  I have received this a couple of times before, but this time was nominated by Kelly at Today Was a Fairytale!  Thank you, my dear!!  Kelly is also my ONLY sponsor at the moment...if you are interested in sponsoring My Mind's Lens {IT IS FREE WITH THE PROMOTION CODE!!} CLICK HERE


Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. List 10 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 10 questions posed by the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate up to 11 other blogs with 200 followers or less.
5. Ask 10 new questions for the nominee-blogs to respond to.

1. I have never been to Europe, but would love to go.
2. When I was a little girl, all of my dolls were named Samantha.
3. I recently decided to re-join Weight Watchers and get in shape.
4. I have moved 6 times in the last 5 years.
5. My favorite kind of candy is *almost* anything gummy - but chocolate is good too!
6. If I had to choose between black/white photos or color I would choose B&W in a heartbeat.
7. I am horrible at accents, impersonations and quoting movies/TV shows.
8. One of my all-time favorite movies is Sound of Music (but I doubt my husband has ever seen it).
9. I like the idea of staying organized and can usually stick with it for a week or two before slacking off.
10. Most nights I would rather stay home, drink a glass of wine and watch a good movie with Tristan than go out.

1. What do you find it easiest to blog about? Sharing my photos - but that can be hard too when it comes to picking which ones to share!
2. Is there a topic that you'd like to blog about but are too scared/nervous to write about?  The scariest thing for me to blog about is anything personal or how I feel about something serious.  *Like I note below* I know that there are people that I know personally who read my blog and it can be hard to be completely open because of that.
3. How has your blog changed since they day you started it?  Originally my blog was 95% photos - and landscape photos at that.  Now I have a lot more portraits to share and also incorporate various subjects.
4. How has blogging changed your life so far?  I spend a lot more time on the computer - just ask my husband!
5. Have you ever been able to meet, face to face, any of the bloggers that you follow? Nope...
6. Is there a blogger (or a few) that have helped motivate you or really touched you in any way?  Julie, over at A Beautiful Day, has been one of my biggest cheerleaders for quite a while now.
7. Does anyone in your real life know about your blog?  If yes, what do they think?  If no, what keeps you from telling them?  Yes - I'm not sure what they think of it, though.
8. When you run into a writing block what do you do to help you out of your funk?  Not post anything for a few days...ha!
9. What are your hopes for your blog over the next year?  I'm hoping that my blog continues to grow, maybe a little quicker than it has so far.
10. Do you have any advice you'd like to share with bloggers who are just starting out? Do it for you, not anybody else.


1. I'll Love You Forever
2. Lizzy's Luggage
3. Beyond Grace
4. Martinis & Bikinis
5. Girlfriend Jill
6. Mr. and Mrs. Foster
7. My Life As...
8. Life By Nadine Lynn
9. Sassy in Sequins
10. Daisy Bisley

1. What is your best piece of blogging advice?
2. Do you prefer blogging in the morning or at night?
3. If you could meet one blogger in person, who would it be?
4. For those who don't already know, what is the primary focus of your blog?
5. Why did you decide to start blogging?
6. Sweet or sour?
7. Hot or cold?
8. Do you believe everything is black and white, or do you prefer the idea of that gray area in the middle?
9. What three songs would be the hits from the soundtrack to your life?
10. If you could live anywhere else, where would it be?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...