Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I've Teased You Enough

Somehow I have managed to put off posting pics from our mini-vacation for more than a week.  Other things just kept popping up.  Anyways - I'm going to keep the words to a minimum and just show you the photos.




It's not camping without a good drink!





We did go on a couple of little hikes while we were there - one around Lost Lake and another down to the Nehalem River, both with the trucks, of course.

















Our camping trip was a success, although we came home with way too much leftover food.  At any rate, it was a relaxing weekend and I am already planning another weekend *hopefully soon*

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I want to go camping now! The foxglove are amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...