Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Blogging With a Purpose: My Biggest Weakness

What is the word for the complete opposite of confrontational?  If there is one, that is my weakness.  I am that person that can't say no.  If people offend me, it just kind of rolls off and I never address the issue with that person.  Now, I must say that I am glad that I am not that person that argues about everything and with anyone.  However, sometimes things need to be said and I am not always very good about saying them.

Unless it comes to my husband - I'll tell him what's what without hesitation!  But for the most part, I think I kind of let people walk on me at times.  I will say that I am getting better about this, though, and starting to stand up for myself and my opinions.

In better news: I am pretty happy with how these photos turned out from the other day.  I got to experiment with some new backgrounds, too, which was a lot of fun.










post signature

4 comments:

  1. The photos are awesome!

    I wish I was a little better about letting things roll of my back. I tend to get very upset, but not actually confront anyone. I just yell at my fiance about how much so and so annoyed me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos :)

    Just say what you mean! honestly is a fantastic thing and for some reason it is so discouraged these days

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures...you did an amazing job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Pictures of a lovelly model with Nice backgrounds.
    Stand up for yourself, be Nice, but don`t let anyone step on you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...