Wednesday, July 3, 2013

It's My Friday!

You know what I am thankful for?  Having a job that is flexible with my schedule (during the summer anyways.....in the middle of march when we are working 80 hour weeks, maybe not so much!).  That means I not only get a paid holiday tomorrow for the 4th, but got to take Friday off as a vacation day as well.  So, Happy Friday to me!

I know that I say this a lot - but these girls were ADORABLE!  Their mom said that big sister can get a little bit jealous, but I never would have known!  She just wanted to shower her with kisses!




I couldn't get over how photogenic this little firecracker was!






And the family as a whole? Adorable!










I hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July with friends and family.  If you get a chance to snap some photos - I'd love it if you shared them on my Facebook page!  Just click here!  Be safe, and enjoy the holiday.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...