Monday, July 15, 2013

Blogging With a Purpose: If I Were to Win the Lottery...

...5 Things I would Buy.

I literally just wrote, less than a week ago, about what I would do with a million dollars.  However, a lot of what I mentioned were things I would do, not necessarily things that I would buy.  So, without further ado, and no repeats: Blogging With a Purpose: If I Were to Win the Lottery, 5 Things I Would Buy:

1. A complete new wardrobe.  I would also donate all of my old stuff to charity - the stuff worth reusing anyways *some of my clothes I have probably had for 5-10 years and are completely worn out, but I just can't bear to get rid of them*

2. A personal trainer.  This is something that I have always wanted, but would never spend the money I earn to indulge in such a thing.  However - I am always slightly envious of the young women who get to spend their days at the gym, part of the time with a fit, motivating personal trainer.

3. My own studio - and everything to stock it.  I love doing on-location work.  Being able to use different environments, different locations, to make each session completely original.  That is part of what makes it an art in my mind.  At the same time, I would love to be able to create those original pieces of art in a studio setting sometimes, especially when it comes to working with newborns.  It would also allow me to continue to work throughout the year, instead of getting slow once the weather gets nasty.


4. Jet skis.  When I was a little girl, and even as I got older, I loved spending time on the water.  I would live in the river or on the lake or in the pool if I could.  Now that I am adult and don't have the luxury of doing "nothing" all summer, I don't do much of that.  But it would be so much fun to have a set of jet skis that we could just drop in the river whenever we have a few hours of spare time on a nice day!

5. Investments.  Cheesy, boring, lame.  Call it what you want.  But I would set aside at least a portion of my money to invest in "safe", long-term investments to ensure that my family will have some security in the future.

If you are participating in "Blogging With a Purpose", be sure to go link up!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...