Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Black & White Wednesday - And a little running around...


If you missed it yesterday, I have a couple of busy weeks ahead of me and would love if some of you wanted to guest post for me here and there.  I will still be posting as well, but won't be able to every day.

It can be a DIY project, photos from your favorite trip, or just something funny and entertaining.  It's completely up to you what you write about.  If a few of you could help me keep everyone else captivated for a few weeks, I would be very grateful.

If you are interested, send me an email and let me know the name of your blog (and the web address), as well as what you would like to post about.  If you could also include a short little bio, that would be great.  Maybe this will give me a chance to get to know some of my readers a little bit better, too!!

You can email me at : kaeley *dot* a *dot* mull@gmail.com

After my senior portrait session tonight {more of that to come later}, the skies were beautiful and I took full advantage of that on my way home



It was a little bit of a hike to get to this waterfall for part 2 of the senior portraits, but sooooo worth it!

I've always thought people were weird for pulling off the highway at this viewpoint to take pictures...I mean, it's just a bunch of mills.  But, it actually is quite beautiful.

Can I get a quick little applause? This girl stuck to her guns and got her hiney out of bed at 5:30 to get some pre-work gym time in. I've said it before: I'm not an early morning person...so I'm pretty proud of myself.

However.. it felt like fall this morning.  No bueno!

4 comments:

  1. A very beautiful waterfall. I would hike all day to get there! :)

    Congrats on the workout. I am not a morning person either.

    Visiting from Black and White Wednesday. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sunset shots!! So dramatic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope we get a peek at the senior photos. A great location for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that waterfall and the sunset was AMAZING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...