Monday, October 14, 2013

Blogging with a Purpose: Random Facts About My Other Half

Before I start gushing about my honey . . . let's take a look at my adventures from the weekend.  It was a long one! But lots of fun, too!



FRIDAY: Since my man was out of town, I planned a girl's night!  Me and two girls from work met up with one of my friend's from college (who I live less than an hour from, yet have not seen in a year) at Twig's Bistro and Martini Bar for dinner and drinks.  They have 36 signature martinis . . . which makes it really difficult to make a decision.  However, I ended up with a Huckleberry Lemon Drop and a Bellini Tini - both were delicious!

After dinner we headed over to Bushwhacker's Bar & Grill for a little bit of line dancing!  Now . . . I'm not much of a dancer, and none of us know much line dancing beyond the Electric Slide, but it was still a lot of fun!  Because I don't exactly enjoy nights home by myself, I stayed over at my friend's place for the night.

SATURDAY: I needed to run in to work on my way home.  But after that, I was off to spend the afternoon at my grandma's, making applesauce.  After nearly 6 hours on my feet, hunched over the sink & stove, and a late night out the night before, I was ready to rest after that.  I went home, warmed up some left over chicken noodle soup, and as soon as Tristan got home hunkered down to watch a movie.

SUNDAY: Yesterday was another day full of pictures!  I met up with a girl I went to high school with to take pictures of her and her two daughters.  It made me feel so old to see how big her girls were!!  In the afternoon I did some newborn pictures, along with some photos of the whole family.

In between (and after) pictures, I also went grocery shopping, got caught up on laundry (and dishes), planned dinners for the next week, and did some blog-planning as well.  All in all - yesterday was pretty productive!

************************************************************************************************************

Random Facts About My Other Half
1. He has owned more cars during the 15 years that he has been driving than I could count or keep track of *and the majority of them have been Hondas*
2. He takes care of the people that are important to him
3. He can get my nephew to laugh, just by looking at him
4. He gives the BEST back massages
5. He has some pretty nasty toenails, due to ingrown nails when he was younger
6. He would rather live in an igloo than on a tropical island *crazy man*
7. He has eyes and a smile that drew me in before I had a chance to say no
8. He was born in a watermelon town
9. He is obsessed with "entertainment" and always thinks he needs the next new phone or a better TV
10. He loves the ocean, almost as much as I do




To hear more from my mister himself, tune in on Thursday!

************************************************************************************************************

If you want to get to know the author of They Call Her Meghan a little bit better, her post from Friday would be a great place to start!!

I have a lot planned for this week . . . so keep your eye out for some fun posts.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a really great weekend.....and it is fun tohear fun facts about the hubby! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...